Hello friends-friends, learn this time I will discuss tutorial how to draw Anime and effects used in Corel Draw.
The key to drawing Anime to be nice and cool is create an image of se details possible. The more detail then the result will be increasingly good.
Alright let's direct practice how to steps to draw it. The end result will look like in the picture above:
Anime drawing and effects used in the Corel Draw accompanied sample images
1. Make hair by using a pencil, can use freehand, Bezier Tool or another.
NB: If you do not know how please read to draw corel draw with the pencil tool freehand artistic tool bezier tool.
2. Add all the details again to face and hair to the bottom of the well using a pencil.
3. Made exactly like the example Figure 3 for details of the hair using a pencil.
4. Make the eyes, nose and mouth as well as the details so that your image will look like example 4.
5. Create new objects by means of click Fill Smart then click an empty area between the lines you have created on the stage prior to it.
Click any blank area, and later the area that you click will be created in the new objects to the terms between one line with a line more mutually colliding (closed area).
6. Continue making new objects using Smart Fill for areas of the face.
And when it is finished using the Smart Fill, then don't click on other areas so as not to appear new objects. So just click the Pick Tool.
Furthermore please drop into the lower layer of all objects result from the Samrt Fill, its function so that the guide lines you created earlier and click can be removed (to make it more presentable).
NB: If you do not know how to put objects into the lower layer please read change the order of objects moving under the top or vice versa in corel draw.
The last step is to draw Anime and effects used in Corel Draw
7. Warnai everything as it appears in the example picture no 7.
8. Eliminate most of the line object in the hair and face by clicking its line object will be eliminated. After that click the Outline Tool and select the symbol (I mark the red circle).
Next draw the circles you edit as an example 8, and place it in the area below the eyes and count, then the object looks like in the sample by using the line and position on top of the hair, warnai with white color.
For the object under the eyes warnai with black color. If you do not yet know how the coloring please read our range of models and tinting in corel draw.
9. Select one by one object on top of the hair and under the eyes, after that convertlah into a bitmap and then give effect to blur.
NB: If you do not already know how please read the mengkonvert object into a bitmap and make it blurry or blur.