Hello friends-friends, this time I will discuss how to draw Real Madrid CF Logo with Corel Draw.
Alright let's direct practice how to steps to draw it. The end result would look like on the image beside:
Video learn coreldraw
You can see his pace in the video that we have set up or read the tutorial we've wrote this video below:
Please Subscribe by clicking the above youtube if you like with what we present to you.
Draw Real Madrid CF Logo with Corel Draw accompanied sample images
1. Make 2 large and small circles with the way click the Ellipse Tool, then click and hold on the worksheet to create the circle.
NB: Pressing CTRL (keyboard) to be made into a round.
Next cut a large circle using circle. If you do not already know how please read how to cut combine objects in corel draw.
Next Make another 2 circles within circles that you created earlier. Then cut a circle so that it looks like an example of Figure 1.
2. Edit the circles inside by using the Shape Tool.
NB: If you do not already know how please read how to edit lines or objects in corel draw.
After so, then make 2 circles again as in step no. 1. After that edit and cut a circle that looks like Figure 2.
3. Make a letter F using the Text Tool, and then edit the text.
The layout and position the object you've all bua. Select all objects other than outer circle then merge into one way click the Weld.
Next draw a box using the Rectangle Tool and give color. Edit as shown in Figure 3. Then set the boxes that you create in just the layer or layers of the bottom.
NB: If you do not know how to put or move objects from top to bottom please read change the order of objects over moving bottom or vice versa in corel draw.
4. Create objects such as tampakpada example Figure 4 using the icons the Ellipse Tool, Rectangle Tool, and then Edit to be exactly as the example.
NB: results for images that are proportionate, then draw only half, and when later already so your new coffee while flipping the object you want to duplicate.
If you do not know how to copy and paste or duplicate an object proportionally please read the copy paste trick in corel draw.
5. Make a circle, love the color white, then editlalah so that it becomes like the example of Figure 5. After that convert and jadikankanlah opaque/Dim. If you do not already know how please read the Mengkonvert object into a bitmap and create opaque.
Next, give transparency so the picture below it looks look rather obvious.
NB: If you do not already know how please read how to create transparent objects in corel draw.