Hello friends-friends, this time I will discuss how to draw CHELSEA Logo with Corel Draw.
Alright let's direct practice how to steps to draw it. The end result would look like on the image beside:
Video Drawing CHELSEA Logo with Corel Draw
Draw a Logo with Corel Draw CHELSEA accompanied sample images
1. Make a Circle as shown in the picture 1 way click the Ellipse Tool, then click and hold on the worksheet and navigate in other areas to make a circle.
If you want to make a round circle, then pressing CTRL (keyboard) when drawing.
Next Copy and paste it into a large circle small circle.
Create 2 Text up and down each following Circle object.
NB: If you do not know how to quickly copy-paste in corel draw, or duplicate an object proportionately quickly please read the Copy Paste Trick in Corel Draw.
And for those who do not know how to make curved text follow objects please read how to create curved text in corel draw.
2. Make a circle and a line of Scouts as it appears in Figure 2. Once that is done then click Smart Fill Tool to create new objects by clicking the empty space that I mark with a number sequence.
Once that is done then delete the line of the wizard that you made earlier because it was no longer needed.
NB: the Smart Fill Feature is used to create new objects from a closed area. So in order to successfully practice the Smart Fill then the lines you made earlier should be opposite another line (to ensure that there is space completely covered).
and don't forget to always adopting click Pick Tool after you finish using the Smart Fill, so that so that it doesn't appear the new objects that you don't want.
3. Make a circle and a box, then edit the box as shown in Figure 3. Next duplicate (copy-paste) your edit box that just by way of play.
NB: If you do not already know how to edit lines or objects please read how to edit lines or objects in corel draw.
4. Put and tata all objects already created as shown in Figure 4.
Make small objects using a pencil as shown in Figure 4.
NB: If you do not already know how to edit lines or objects please read to draw corel draw with the pencil tool freehand artistic tool bezier tool.
5. Edit the lines just you create serapai and as good as possible.
6. The layout and position all objects that you have created and set as shown in the example Figure No. 6.