Hello friends-friends, learn this time I will discuss tutorial how to draw Anime Cartoon Eye Detail with Corel Draw.
Practice draw Corel Draw this time indeed specifically to draw the eye, but in detail and also the effects of wear.
Alright let's direct practice how to steps to draw it. The end result will look like in the picture above:
Drawing Detail Eye Anime cartoon with Corel Draw accompanied sample images
1. Make a circle with the Ellipse Tool, clicking then edit so that it looks like the image beside.
NB: If you do not already know how to edit the object, please read how to edit lines or objects in corel draw.
Next create a star by the way Click the Star Tool (I give the sign of the red circle), and create a side be much by way of changing the property.
Convertlah the star into a bitmap and make it into a blur or opaque. If you do not already know how please read the mengkonvert object into a bitmap and create opaque-or blur.
NB: these objects Before you convert, then give the color first, because after the konvert then colors could not be changed.
If you do not yet know how to coloring objects please read the kinds of models and tinting in corel draw.
2. Make 8 small and 2 small circles of whom edit be looked like in the picture No. 2.
Next Convertlah the circle into a bitmap and make it into a blur or opaque as in step no. 1.
3. Create an object using the line as shown in example 3. After that the konvert and make it blur.
NB: If you do not already know how to create objects with lines please read to draw corel draw with the pencil tool-freehand artistic tool bezier tool.
4. Make eyebrows by using the line, after which tata and position everything so that it looks like example.
5. Make the line objects under the eyes. After that warnai.
NB: If the eye that you make turns out to exist above the eyebrows, then move the eyes underneath it with the way the eye right click then navigate your cursor to menu order, and click To Back Of the Layer.
If you want more clearly please read change the order of objects over moving bottom or vice versa in corel draw.