Tutorial to draw this home match and can be used for any version of coreldraw so I love the title of the Home Draw Corel Draw X 3 X 4 X 5 X 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 X 7 X 8. His process is quite easy.
The House looks pretty good but actually judging in detail, all objects were created with the easy-to-use box. There is no editing quite difficult.
Well just to staple the material on how to draw a House.
Video tutorial corel draw Drawing Home
You can see his pace in the video that we have set up or read the tutorial we've wrote this video below:
Please Subscribe by clicking the above youtube if you like with what we present to you.
Drawing House Corel Draw X 3 X 4 X 5 X 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 X 7 X 8
1. Make a box by means of click the Rectangle Tool, then click and hold on the worksheet and point to other areas so as to form a box that you want.
Edit the box so it looks like the sample image. Da if you don't know how to edit it, please read the how to edit a line or object in corel draw.
2. Create a table with columns and rows as you want by using Graph Paper Tool (I give the sign of the red circle).
Hold the left click on the screen and sliding the other way. Next create a perspective or tilted by means of click the table and then click the menu Effects–> Add Perspective.
Slide each small box at the top and bottom so the end result looks like Figure 2.
3. Love the color of the table and enter it into the box by means of click tabelnya, and then click the menu Effects–> PowerClip–> Place Inside Container. Next click the box that want to enter the table.
Copy and paste the wall and back at him and edit so that it looks like the sample image.
4. Make the image window by creating two large squares and 3 small boxes.
Further import or enter photos home furnishings (if you have one) and put pictures of the furniture into the Windows box by means of click perabotnya, and then click the menu Effects–> PowerClip–> Place Inside Container. Next click the box is wants to enter the furniture.
5. The layout and position all objects that you have created as an example image.
6. Create and edit box as an example image. Drop or move the box the Pole on top of the roof and under the wall.
NB: If you do not know how to change the order of layers please read change the order of objects over moving bottom or vice versa in corel draw.
Step left to draw Corel Draw Home
6. Copy of the front wall to the left side brick dankeluarkan (table) from the wall by means of the wall right click and click Extract content. Delete the image perabotnya and tembol as well as the position of the window to the left.
Minimize the side wall, if you don't know how please read Zoom Zoom-rotate make leaning objects corel draw.
7. Duplicate wall of Center and right by way of copy and paste then move the doubling up of results left. Minimize desires.
8. Create 3 boxes for fences and floors. Place the third box to the very bottom.