Hello friends-friends, learn this time I will discuss tutorial on how to edit the photos into Vector Objects with Corel Draw.
This photo who hayooo??? …. the correct photo iyak mas cemen suca 1 champion 1. komika notorious and funny.
So the photos or images in coreldraw it it could be on Fox or in the konvert became fractional object or vector line. So that fragments the object can be edited.
Both edited by way of deleting it, giving a different color, or change its shape or the other. Alright let's direct practice how to steps to draw it. The end result will look like in the picture above:
Video tutorial corel draw
You can see his pace in the video that we have set up or read the tutorial we've wrote this video below:
Please Subscribe by clicking the above youtube if you like with what we present to you.
Edit photos into Vector Objects with Corel Draw accompanied sample images
1. Enter a photo that want edited into coreldraw worksheet. If you don't have a photo of the mas cemen please locate any photo to be able to follow this tutorial.
NB: If you do not know how to insert pictures into corel draw, please read the insert images into corel draw and into other objects.
2. Click your photo and then click the Edit icon to edit a Bitmap with corel photopaint.
In corel photo-paint, click the image and then click the Cutout Lab so that the dialog box appears.
The following describes each of the icons are used.
- A. the Highlighter Tool, serves to make the colored line as the delimiters area which you want to edit.
- B. Inside the Fill Tool, serves to give a color block area within the lines that are created using the Highlighter Tool. So the outside lines then will be lost.
- C. the Erase Tool, serves to remove the lines that are created with the Highlighter Tool. Used when you are wrong in that line then it sends will be lost.
- D. Add the Detail Tool, is used to add the area to be included in the editing (not deleted).
- E. Remove the Detail Tool, function to discard or remove the area of the image.
Back to the practice of photo editing, select the Highlighter Tool icon to make a line around the face and body images.
3. Once that is done then click the icon Inside the Fill Tool, then click on the area in a line that you created earlier (in the inner part of the image you want to edit). The area is not specified the color block (outside line) then later will be lost.
4. Next click the preview button, and if it fits please click the OK button to close the dialog box and return to the Cutout Lab corel photopaint.
5. Please close the application by way of the corel photopaint click the x in the top right corner of the application, and then click YES at the confirmation prompt you to save your edits photos.
6. Click the photo edits earlier on application corel draw then click Trace bitmap icon and click Detailed Logo.
Explanation of the Trace bitmap
In the trace bitmap dialog box please setting as shown in the picture below.
Click the OK button when it is finished, and it should now photo above had already turned into a vector object.
7. The vector object is very much, so is composed of many smaller objects in the merge into one (group).
To be able to edit the photo please right click bitmap trace results above then select Ungroup All.
8. Click in an empty area in the worksheet (let no object selected), and then click one of the small objects results to trace bitmaps and give color to your liking