Hello friends-friends, this time I will discuss how to Cut, merge objects in Corel Draw.
Alright let's direct practice how step stride:
Features of the Weld, Trim, Intersect, Back Minus Front, Front Minus Back and more this occurs when at least two of the selected object. So when only one object you selected then this feature will not appear.
To practice how to work this feature then please create two circles with different colors like the image seen below.
How to cut video, combining objects in Corel Draw
You can see his pace in the video that we have set up or read the tutorial we've wrote this video below:
Please Subscribe by clicking the above youtube if you like with what we present to you.
How to cut, merge objects in Corel Draw accompanied sample images
1. Select the two circles and then click icon weld as shown in Figure 1. Then the two circles would be incorporated into a single object.
2. Select the two circles and then click the icon a trim as shown in Figure 2. Then circle the bottom will be cut off by the top of the circle.
3. Select the two circles intersect icon then click as shown in Figure 3. Then there will be built new object outcome of meeting between the two circles.
4. Select the two circles and then click icon Front Minus Back as shown in Figure 4. Then circle the bottom will be cut off by the top of the circle.
5. Select the two circles and then click icon Back Minus Front as shown in Figure 5. Then the circle will be cut off by the bottom of the circle.
Feature this feature I often use to draw with because then the process using it to draw will be much faster and the result is much more nice and neat.
That I normally do when drawing a complex image is making some objects as a base, then I cut or combine with features I've described above.
Only then I tidy up with editing process line and point or node. Here I illustrate simple image that I created using the method of welding, trimming and a bit of editing.
Make logo love with Basic Shape then edit so that it looks like Figure 2.
NB: If you do not already know how to edit the object, please read how to edit lines or objects in corel draw.
Next make a small circle which is then used to cut a fruit that was made earlier.
Make two circles on the layout as shown beside then wear intersect to make the leaves. After that the stacking and tata all objects so that the end result looks like in Figure 7.