Tinting in Corel Draw very many kinds and model, well let's discuss range of Coloring and models in Corel Draw and how his pace:
There are six kinds of staining any sort of coloring to each other have the characteristic and differences of each.
The picture above this is a feature for staining, can occur when a small arrow in the lower corner of the Fill Toll (No. 1) you click.
Stages of using color in corel draw
1. Make a circle with the Ellipse Tool, clicking then left click and hold on the worksheet, and after that point your cursor to your liking.
Next click the Fill Tool to then select the Fill Color (Circles in the State selected).
2. Select a color by clicking the color and then click the OK button if both feel already find the desired color.
3. Click on the circle, then click Fountain Fills. Select the type of coloring by choosing Linear, Radial, Square or the other in the Type Combo Box.
Next Select two colors that you like (From and To).
You can also rotate the gradient by means of click and hold the image in the top right corner, and then navigate to another position.
NB: If you want more than 2 colors, you can choose Custom, and to add the color you can double click the color (there are on the bottom right).
4. Click the circle that will be colored and then click the Fill Tool and select the Fountain Fills. In the Dialog Box that appears you please select the desired type, there is a 2-color, Full, Color or Bitmap.
Click next and select the desired image models (in the middle). Big nothingness to revamp your image could be Fox's length and width by means of changing the Width and Height (Size) in the lower right.
After the match, please click the OK button.
5. Click the circle that will diwarna, click the Fill Tool, then click the Fill Texture. In the Dialog Box that appears, please select the model of the staining.
You can setting the Fox that is on the right after the memlih model.
Click OK to view the results.
6. No Fill is used to remove or dispose of the color circle.