Hello friends-friends, learn this time I will discuss how to learn to draw a Pokemon tutorial with Corel Draw.
Follow the detail of manufacture in accordance with the sample images I've marked number.
Just let us discuss step by step and how the steps of its creation:
Video tutorial corel draw
You can see his pace in the video that we have set up or read the tutorial we've wrote this video below:
Please Subscribe by clicking the above youtube if you like with what we present to you.
Learn to draw Pokemon with Corel Draw accompanied sample images
1. Make a circle with 4 way click the Ellipse Tool, then left click and hold on the worksheet, and point it to the position you want.
Edit the circles with minimize, enlarge or make the slanted so that it looks like an example of Figure 1.
NB: If you do not know how, please read the Zoom Zoom-rotate make leaning objects corel draw.
Select all the lengkaran that you've created and edit, after that click the Weld to merge them into one.
2. Edit your objects combine last using Shape Tools. If you do not already know how please read how to edit lines or objects in corel draw.
Make 4 small circle and two lines in the ear. If you don't know how to make a line in the corel draw please consult the corel draw drawing with the pencil tool freehand artistic tool bezier tool.
3. Create new objects using Smart Fill by means of Click Fill Smart then click an empty space in the middle of the 4 circles of yesteryear and the empty spaces in the ears between the lines that you created earlier.
NB: when you finish using the Smart Fill then do not click another object and directly click the Pick a Tool, so as not to appear new objects.
Delete the 3 circles above you made (the circle hit a line of pokemon, and delete the two guide lines that you create in the ear.
Make the guide lines to make the tail as seen in the example of Figure 3.
The last step is Learning to draw Pokemon with Corel Draw
4. Use the Smart Fill to make the tail by means of Click Fill Smart and click an empty space in the middle of the guide lines of the tail.
NB: Smart Fill can be used when the lines you made just now covered (cross another line as it appears in the example.
Make a line on the tail and make 2 circles for the feet. Next gunakam smart Fill to create new objects in the tail by means of click Fill smart and click an empty space in the tail next to the line that you created earlier.
Warnai pokemon sesaui with example images. If you want a more complex coloring please read our range of models and tinting in corel draw.
If the two circles for the feet turned out to be at the top of the body of pokemon, then move the feet to the bottom by means of the foot then right click mouse menu order and choose To Back Of the Layer.
For more details you can read the change the order of objects moving under the top or vice versa in corel draw.
5. Make the lines for the fingers and toes, make the line as it appears in the image no. 6 only as guidelines. Once that is done Draw new objects by means of click Fill Smart and click an empty area in the middle between the lines that you created earlier.
Furthermore please remove the guide lines and give the color of pokemon to your liking.