Hello friends-friends, tutorials Learn Corel Draw this time will discuss how to Mengkonvert an object into a bitmap and make it blurry or blur.
But before that it's good you know what are the advantages of the object after the konvert be bitmap.
The benefits i.e. you will be able to give effect on your image with many options effect provided by Corel Draw. So if a picture or object that you do not convert, then you can't use this effect.
Alright let's direct practice how to stride step. The end result will look like in the picture above:
If you want to know how in video form please click the video below, but if you want to read a text version of the video, please scroll down to view the tutorial.
Video tutorial corel draw
Please click the above Youtube Subcribe if you feel an article or video that we present to you is indeed useful, Terimaka love.
Mengkonvert object into a bitmap and make it blurry or blur accompanied sample images
1. Enter/Import photos or any image into corel draw. If you want to like in example, it was a HP Sony Ericson Xperia Mini.
NB: If you do not know bahaimana how to import a photo please read inserting images into corel draw and into other objects.
Next Draw a box by means of click the Rectangle Tool, then click and hold on the corel spreadsheet and point to other areas to form the box in accordance with Figure 1.
Give the white color in the box that you created just now.
2. Edit the box so it looks like Figure 2. If you do not already know how to edit the object, please read how to edit lines or objects in corel draw.
These steps Convert Corel Draw Objects into a Bitmap:
- Click the object that you want to convert (in this case is a box that you have edit above).
- Click the Bitmap Menu, then select the Submenu Convert to Bitmap.
- In the Dialog Box that appears, Please select the Transparent Background (so the object in the background to convert into transparent).
- Click OK.
Object already dikonvert last could then be given many options Effect which is already provided by Corel Draw.
The picture beside shows so many effects that you can try, starting from the 3D Effect up to Sharphen.
But this time so that the results can be as in the example picture No. 2, then select use the Pick Tool box you already edit last and it convert into a bitmap.
Next click the menu Effect and point to a Submenu of the menu, and then click Blur Gaussian Blur.
In the dialog box that pops up please slide the slider slightly to the right and then click the preview button to see the results. After the match and then click the OK button.
3. Select the box above, then please click on the icon Transparency, i.e., rightmost icon with logo Glass. After that the left click and hold your mouse in the box that you want to make transparent, and then slide your mouse in the direction you want.
Set transparency and line layout as you like.
NB: If you do not know bahaimana do I please read create transparent objects in corel draw.